How Well Do You Know Your Parents’ Finances?

If you have been appointed your parents’ substitute decision-maker for property in a legal document called a Continuing or Enduring Power of Attorney, you need to learn about their finances before they possibly become incapacitated by physical illness or dementia. ┬áIn this video, Shirley Roberts discusses what information you will need to gather with Rob Carrick, a personal finance columnist with The Globe and Mail.

Caregiving Matters
100 Huntley Street
The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation (UHN)